Who We Are…
- We’re focused on making urgent care easy for you. With paperless check-in, you can now register and fill out your paperwork online from home or your mobile device. That means little or no wait when you arrive!
- We’re like family. Lake Urgent Care/Lake After Hours clinics have been around for more than 20 years. Odds are when you were a child with a minor illness or injury your parents brought you to Lake After Hours.
- We’re close by. With 19+ locations in Baton Rouge and the surrounds areas, it’s a good bet there’s a Lake Urgent Care/Lake After Hours clinic near your home or office.
- We’re highly-trained. Our Physicians, Advanced Practice Clinicians, and support teams are committed to medical excellence.
- We’re accredited by the national Urgent Care Association validating our commitment to the highest standards of urgent care.
- We’re a seamless extension of the exceptional “family of care” at Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center.
- We’re set up to help coordinate follow-up appointments with primary care physicians and specialists when you need it.
- We’re active in our support for the communities we serve through Chamber of Commerce memberships, initiatives that provide urgent care to veterans, free athletic trainers to middle school sports programs, local sponsorships, healthcare education, and disaster relief.
- We’re the urgent care clinic you choose to “Feel Better. Faster!”
Our Mission: We will provide an excellent patient care experience by delivering convenient, quality health care in a setting that is compassionate, safe and radically consumer-centric.
When it’s not quite an emergency, choose urgent care!
- Experienced medical staff with emergency and primary care backgrounds
- Costs less than the ER
- Shorter wait times
- Convenient weekday and weekend hours
- Accepts most major insurance
- Self-pay option available
- Kid-friendly clinics
- Free WIFI
Lake Urgent Care/Lake After Hours means business. Each urgent care offers area employers an array of near-site occupational health options. Services range from the treatment of workplace injuries and DOT/Non-DOT physicals to a wide variety of testing options and immunizations. To learn more about our commitment to meeting your occupational health needs, visit the employer health page on our web site.
Part of a Trusted Tradition
Lake Urgent Care/Lake After Hours is accredited and certified by the Urgent Care Association (UCA) the industry’s trade association. UCA defines urgent care as “healthcare provided on a walk-in (no appointment) basis for acute illness or injury that is not life or limb threatening, and is either beyond the scope or availability of the typical primary care practice or retail clinic.”